- Opening hours
- Frequently Asked Questions
- GIFT CARDS
- Useful links
- Satisfaction survey
Park Shopping Centre,
Prussia Street, Dublin 7
Book an appointment from 9 AM
01 86 86 121
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 8 PM
Saturday 9 AM - 6 PM
Sunday 10 AM - 3 PM
Swan Shopping Centre,
Lower Rathmines Road, Dublin 6
Book an appointment from 10 AM
01 406 27 20
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday - 10am - 7pm
Lunch 1pm - 2pm
Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday - closed
Our specialistsEvery consultant working with Medicus Medical Centre holds an Irish Medical Council or Irish Dental Council registration. Medicus's personnel members speak many different languages - this enables them to serve a multinational clientele.
- Dr Monika Antepowiczspecialist in women's health
- Dr Mirosław Jakubów Gynaecologist
- Dr Grażyna Wodyńska GP with special interest in laryngology
- Dr Bożena Suchcicka Gp with s/i in dermathology
- Dr Grażyna Dec Gynaecologist
Małgorzata Basińska Internal Medicine Specialist
- Dr Andrzej Miciński General Surgeon
- Dr Agnieszka Nowak Dentist
- Dr Monika Woźniak Dentist
- Dr Marek Mariankowski dentist
- Dr Joanna Zorawska General Practitioner
- Dr Małgorzata Gołębiowska Internal Medicine Specialist
- Mgr Agnieszka Kosińska physiotherapist
- Mgr Łukasz Zając physiotherapist
- Mgr Sylwia Matijuk psychologist
Dr Marek Kapczyński general practicioner, internal medicine specialist
Nine tenths of our lives depends on health. A. Schopenhauer
"Working in Medicus Medical Centre makes me convinced our team of experts is very necessary here-in terms of Polish community. Often these hard-working people, new to the country, without friends and family need somebody to count on. Especially that they are frequently neglecting themselves. Therefore in Medicus we try to introduce as much prophylaxis as possible and we hope to encourage to do this not only the Poles visiting Medicus."
Dr. Kapczynski is a General Practitioner. He completed studies at Silesian Medical Academy in Katowice, Poland in 1997 obtaining a Medical Doctor Diploma. From 1998 he worked in an Internal Medicine Department of St. Lucas Hospital in Tarnow, Poland. Therein he began 1st degree speciality procedure. Also, in the years 1998-205 he worked as an assistant in Silesian Dialysis Centre acquiring extensive knowledge in Nephrology.
From 2000 he worked as a family doctor in a private surgery. In the year 2005 he obtained a Specialist Diploma in Internal Medicine and in the same year he started speciality attaining procedure in Cardiology. He has been working in Ireland since 2006 and the very beginnings of Medicus. He is registered as a Specialist in both UK and Ireland. Dr. Kapczynski took part in many conferences and courses of various fields of medical knowledge.
His main interests are:
- Circulatory system and vessels diseases: coronary disease – electrocardiographic examination, cardiac insufficiency, Cardiac arrhythmias and conduction disorders, arterial hypertension, arteriosclerosis, varicose veins of the lower extremities
- Respiratory disorders: upper and lower respiratory tract inflammation, bronchial asthma, POCH
- Gastrointestinal tract diseases: stomach and duodenum ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux, cholecystolithiasis, intestines, liver and pancreas diseases, haemorrhoids
- Urinary system diseases: urinary tract infection, nephrolithiasis, renal insufficiency, diabetic nephropathy
- Endocrine and metabolic disorders: diabetes, thyroid disorders, gout, lipid disorders, electrolyte disorders
- Haematological disorders: anemias
- Allergic diseases.
Dr. Kapczynski performs stomach, prostate, thyroid and testicle ultrasound scanning alongside with Doppler ultrasound scan of veins and lower limbs.